Latest Entries »

Monday 23 August 2010

My Autobiography

Ini sebenernya ditag Mimo di FB, cuma nggak tahu FB gue ngeror ato apalah gue ga bisa buka notes, jadi gue isi di sini aja.

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, Fill this out and repost as, "My Autobiography" And use your own answers, not anyone else's.

1. Where did you take your profile pic?
I made it on my own

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?

My uniform

3. What is your current problem?

What are you going to do?

4. What makes you happy the most?

If I can disappear...

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?

Bokutachi ni aru mono - Romi Paku

6. Any celeb you would marry?

Hell no

7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?

Dunno

8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?

You bet

9. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?

Yeah, like I care anyways

10. Do you still watch kiddie movies or kiddie TV shows?

Dun watch TV...

11. Do you speak any languages?

Indonesian, English, Japanese, a little French and Sundanese

12. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away?

What are you talking to?

13. What is something that really annoys you?

If someone kept bugging me and talks behind my back

Chapter 1:

1. Middle name: Monika

2. Nickname(s) = Rizu, Rijuk, Mama Riju, etc..

3. Current location= Bandung

4. Eye color = brown

Chapter 2:

1. Do you get along well with your parents? I dunno, probably not

Chapter 3: Favorites

1. Ice cream = Chocolate

2. Season = Autumn

3. Shampoo/condition = ...Why did you want to know?

Chapter 4: Do You...

1.Dance in the shower? = Sometimes

2. Do you write on your hand?= Nah

3. Call people back? = No

4. Believe in love? = Yeah

5. Any bad habits? = Dun want to list it here

6. Any mental health issues? Probably

Chapter 5: Have You....

1. Broken a bone? = No

2. Sprained anything?= Maybe

3. Had physical therapy? = Hell no

4. Gotten stitches? = No

5. Taken painkillers? = Yeah

6. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling? = Nah, haven't

7. Been stung by a bee? = No. I would probably already dead, stupid

Chapter 6: Who/What was the last

1. Movie you watch? = Dunno, haven't watch any movies in long time

2. Three people to text you? = Daphne, Nicola and Alba

3. Person you called? = None

5. Person you tackled? = Three days ago? Nathaniel

6. Person you talked to on MSN? = Dun have messenger

7. Thing you touched? = Mouse and keyboard

8. Thing you ate? = Fish stick

9. Thing you drank? = Cold water

10. Thing you said? = Shut up

HOW I END MY SENTENCES

1. I love: = My friends

2. People would say that = Whaddaya mean?

3. I don't understand = ..Who knows?

4. When I wake up in the morning = Go back to sleep

5. I lost my = emotion

6. Life is full of = pain

7. My past = I don't wanna talk about it

8. I get annoyed very quickly when = someone talks behind my back

9. Parties are = I don't care

10. I wish IN life = I would eventually disappear...

11: Dogs are = Whatnot

12. Cats are = Who cares

13. Tomorrow is = Tuesday

14. I have a low tolerance for = people who annoys me

15. If I had a million dollars I would = save it

Yosh, udah bikin tugas lagi *ngibrit dari blog*


~I will somehow keep the promise...I will.~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Labels

Kehidupan sehari-hari (154) Gaje (152) Emosi (32) Pandora Hearts RPG Forum (29) SMPK 1 BPK Penabur (25) PS2 (23) Photoshop (18) PLI (15) Suikoden 5 (14) Pangya (12) Reis Yamatono (12) blogspot.com (10) Ar Tonelico (9) Shinryu Yamatono (8) Yurrei Futabaki (8) Fan Fic (7) Karin Ogata (7) Persona 4 (7) award (7) KHR (6) Mana Khemia (6) Confused (5) Dynasty Warriors (5) FFX (5) Facebook.com (5) Hymmnos (5) Mimo (5) Persona 3 (5) Shikata Akiko (5) mizuxyosuke (5) .hack//G.U (4) 7G (4) AARP (4) Evelyn (4) FF (4) Growlanser V (4) Rikku Shaolee (4) Role Play (4) Shina (4) Suikoden 4 (4) yukiminaoto (4) A Letter (3) Gloria (3) Hymn (3) Internet (3) Komputer (3) PSP (3) Perasaan cwe (3) Persona (3) Raiko Shirogane (3) S*****u (3) Siggy (3) Zeonsilt (3) anindita as miki (3) 26 Maret (2) Althea Razensky (2) AntiYaoiYuriLemon (2) Aragi Yamato (2) Atelier Iris (2) Dissidia Final Fantasy (2) Erin (2) FFVII (2) FFVXIII (2) Grand Chase (2) Hana (2) Kouyou Fuuchoin (2) Lyric (2) New Blog (2) Nocturne (2) OC (2) P3F (2) Persona 3 Portable (2) Protagonists (2) Riena Yamatono (2) Shara (2) Template (2) Throtle Yamagaki (2) Ulqui Schiffer (2) Y******i (2) mozilla firefox (2) .... (1) Admin (1) Administrator Frelia (1) Affiliates (1) Agustus. Widyawisata (1) Anniversary (1) Antagonists (1) Ardhelia (1) Bandung (1) Celestial Blade RPG forum (1) Cherish (1) Cosplay (1) Darktray (1) Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy (1) Event Valentine (1) FFIV (1) Final Fantasy Versus XIII (1) Google Chrome (1) Greetings (1) Haruka Shimotsuki (1) Hell's Cave (1) Hitomi Fukuyori (1) Hymnnos (1) Infantrum (1) Interesting things (1) J-POP (1) Kagura Nishitani (1) Karin Itako (1) Ketua Murid (1) Kikiz (1) Lady Gaga (1) Land of Frozen Time (1) Lebaran (1) Liburan (1) Liliane Hellen (1) Lingkungan baru (1) Link (1) Marah (1) Merry Christmas (1) Mervina (1) Miru Futabaki (1) Miss Stephanie (1) Mod (1) Musik (1) MÄR (1) Nomor HP (1) Noriko Mitose (1) NovoAARP (1) OH (1) OSIS Efraim (1) Online (1) P_U (1) Pairing (1) Pantai Pangandaran (1) Persona RP (1) Personal Feeling (1) Phantasy Star (1) Plurk (1) Quizilla.com (1) Raiko (1) Realta Fantasia (1) Revealation (1) Rumah baru (1) Ryuna Kurenai (1) S (1) S4 (1) Shatomi Shora (1) Sukabumi (1) Troubles (1) Vampire Knight (1) Warriors Orochi (1) Wataru Kurenai (1) Windows 7 (1) Yahoo (1) Yukio Kishida (1) alat musik (1) fileave.com (1) mata pelajaran (1) mediafire.com (1) tes (1) ulangan (1)