Latest Entries »

Wednesday 1 December 2010

You can't lie to your own heart, yeah?

Yeah, lately I have lots of thing to be thinking of...
First post in December is already depressing, how will I turn out this whole month? LOL

Oke, cukup deh gue mau cerita

Lately, I've been messing with my own feelings, just wondering.
Even I look tough to the guys, I'm still a girl, yeah?
So that's probably I write my own personal feelings to this blog. I appear in front of everyone wearing a mask as a cheerful, strong girl, but inside, I probably...Yearn for someone to love me.

I never thought of it, but when I saw the guys with their girlfriends...I'm getting a little jealous. Not a little, but I think..I get really jealous.The females from ARA, and some other forums...I think whenever I saw them with their boyfriend, I think I got real jealous.

Hell, what I'm writing here? Shina, sorry, didn't mean it to blurt it out for you, so don't mind.

Geez, I think I'm losing my sanity here.



~The Metal Heart that Dreams of a Dramatic Night~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Labels

Kehidupan sehari-hari (154) Gaje (152) Emosi (32) Pandora Hearts RPG Forum (29) SMPK 1 BPK Penabur (25) PS2 (23) Photoshop (18) PLI (15) Suikoden 5 (14) Pangya (12) Reis Yamatono (12) blogspot.com (10) Ar Tonelico (9) Shinryu Yamatono (8) Yurrei Futabaki (8) Fan Fic (7) Karin Ogata (7) Persona 4 (7) award (7) KHR (6) Mana Khemia (6) Confused (5) Dynasty Warriors (5) FFX (5) Facebook.com (5) Hymmnos (5) Mimo (5) Persona 3 (5) Shikata Akiko (5) mizuxyosuke (5) .hack//G.U (4) 7G (4) AARP (4) Evelyn (4) FF (4) Growlanser V (4) Rikku Shaolee (4) Role Play (4) Shina (4) Suikoden 4 (4) yukiminaoto (4) A Letter (3) Gloria (3) Hymn (3) Internet (3) Komputer (3) PSP (3) Perasaan cwe (3) Persona (3) Raiko Shirogane (3) S*****u (3) Siggy (3) Zeonsilt (3) anindita as miki (3) 26 Maret (2) Althea Razensky (2) AntiYaoiYuriLemon (2) Aragi Yamato (2) Atelier Iris (2) Dissidia Final Fantasy (2) Erin (2) FFVII (2) FFVXIII (2) Grand Chase (2) Hana (2) Kouyou Fuuchoin (2) Lyric (2) New Blog (2) Nocturne (2) OC (2) P3F (2) Persona 3 Portable (2) Protagonists (2) Riena Yamatono (2) Shara (2) Template (2) Throtle Yamagaki (2) Ulqui Schiffer (2) Y******i (2) mozilla firefox (2) .... (1) Admin (1) Administrator Frelia (1) Affiliates (1) Agustus. Widyawisata (1) Anniversary (1) Antagonists (1) Ardhelia (1) Bandung (1) Celestial Blade RPG forum (1) Cherish (1) Cosplay (1) Darktray (1) Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy (1) Event Valentine (1) FFIV (1) Final Fantasy Versus XIII (1) Google Chrome (1) Greetings (1) Haruka Shimotsuki (1) Hell's Cave (1) Hitomi Fukuyori (1) Hymnnos (1) Infantrum (1) Interesting things (1) J-POP (1) Kagura Nishitani (1) Karin Itako (1) Ketua Murid (1) Kikiz (1) Lady Gaga (1) Land of Frozen Time (1) Lebaran (1) Liburan (1) Liliane Hellen (1) Lingkungan baru (1) Link (1) Marah (1) Merry Christmas (1) Mervina (1) Miru Futabaki (1) Miss Stephanie (1) Mod (1) Musik (1) MÄR (1) Nomor HP (1) Noriko Mitose (1) NovoAARP (1) OH (1) OSIS Efraim (1) Online (1) P_U (1) Pairing (1) Pantai Pangandaran (1) Persona RP (1) Personal Feeling (1) Phantasy Star (1) Plurk (1) Quizilla.com (1) Raiko (1) Realta Fantasia (1) Revealation (1) Rumah baru (1) Ryuna Kurenai (1) S (1) S4 (1) Shatomi Shora (1) Sukabumi (1) Troubles (1) Vampire Knight (1) Warriors Orochi (1) Wataru Kurenai (1) Windows 7 (1) Yahoo (1) Yukio Kishida (1) alat musik (1) fileave.com (1) mata pelajaran (1) mediafire.com (1) tes (1) ulangan (1)