Latest Entries »

Saturday 21 July 2012

.

I felt the urge to write and rambling in English, so yeah. Excuse me.

This is about the talk I had with my mum when she came back from taking my brother to his practicing place, my church. Well, she told me that my EX-mentor was looking for me, and he wanted me to join his small - err, what do you call it, gathering? But I dunno why, I spat and I simply shrugged at the statement.

I was once the part of that gathering. But I quit. Why? I simply said that I don't belong there. It roots back to at least two or three years ago. I won't give much details but to put long story short, I was the main character of that drama. When I left, the next day I was told that another person took my place - I don't even know, they don't even know me. When they performed, I nearly cried. I was supposed to be playing there. I was the one supposed on the stage. Riv knows the details.

I don't care if they mean it or not. It's just, I'm not going to give them second chance to use me and then dispose me like I'm a recyclable puppet. I don't care if they apologized. It doesn't change the fact that they used me. It doesn't change the fact that they make me cry. It doesn't change the fact that they have dismissed my trust on them, thinking that I am someone they can toy with. I don't care if this leads to the torn friendship between me and her. She chose them more as her "friends" rather than me. Don't mock me. I can stand on my own. There are so many people out there who cares for me than just a bunch of self-claimed more spiritual people than the rest of the people. 

Since the beginning, I never liked the girl that took my position. With this, I even came to hate her. 

Don't sympathize with me. I can stand on my own. I will care for people who care about me, and those who offend me, I won't give a damn.

 

~Let me be your illuminating shield...~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Labels

Kehidupan sehari-hari (154) Gaje (152) Emosi (32) Pandora Hearts RPG Forum (29) SMPK 1 BPK Penabur (25) PS2 (23) Photoshop (18) PLI (15) Suikoden 5 (14) Pangya (12) Reis Yamatono (12) blogspot.com (10) Ar Tonelico (9) Shinryu Yamatono (8) Yurrei Futabaki (8) Fan Fic (7) Karin Ogata (7) Persona 4 (7) award (7) KHR (6) Mana Khemia (6) Confused (5) Dynasty Warriors (5) FFX (5) Facebook.com (5) Hymmnos (5) Mimo (5) Persona 3 (5) Shikata Akiko (5) mizuxyosuke (5) .hack//G.U (4) 7G (4) AARP (4) Evelyn (4) FF (4) Growlanser V (4) Rikku Shaolee (4) Role Play (4) Shina (4) Suikoden 4 (4) yukiminaoto (4) A Letter (3) Gloria (3) Hymn (3) Internet (3) Komputer (3) PSP (3) Perasaan cwe (3) Persona (3) Raiko Shirogane (3) S*****u (3) Siggy (3) Zeonsilt (3) anindita as miki (3) 26 Maret (2) Althea Razensky (2) AntiYaoiYuriLemon (2) Aragi Yamato (2) Atelier Iris (2) Dissidia Final Fantasy (2) Erin (2) FFVII (2) FFVXIII (2) Grand Chase (2) Hana (2) Kouyou Fuuchoin (2) Lyric (2) New Blog (2) Nocturne (2) OC (2) P3F (2) Persona 3 Portable (2) Protagonists (2) Riena Yamatono (2) Shara (2) Template (2) Throtle Yamagaki (2) Ulqui Schiffer (2) Y******i (2) mozilla firefox (2) .... (1) Admin (1) Administrator Frelia (1) Affiliates (1) Agustus. Widyawisata (1) Anniversary (1) Antagonists (1) Ardhelia (1) Bandung (1) Celestial Blade RPG forum (1) Cherish (1) Cosplay (1) Darktray (1) Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy (1) Event Valentine (1) FFIV (1) Final Fantasy Versus XIII (1) Google Chrome (1) Greetings (1) Haruka Shimotsuki (1) Hell's Cave (1) Hitomi Fukuyori (1) Hymnnos (1) Infantrum (1) Interesting things (1) J-POP (1) Kagura Nishitani (1) Karin Itako (1) Ketua Murid (1) Kikiz (1) Lady Gaga (1) Land of Frozen Time (1) Lebaran (1) Liburan (1) Liliane Hellen (1) Lingkungan baru (1) Link (1) Marah (1) Merry Christmas (1) Mervina (1) Miru Futabaki (1) Miss Stephanie (1) Mod (1) Musik (1) MÄR (1) Nomor HP (1) Noriko Mitose (1) NovoAARP (1) OH (1) OSIS Efraim (1) Online (1) P_U (1) Pairing (1) Pantai Pangandaran (1) Persona RP (1) Personal Feeling (1) Phantasy Star (1) Plurk (1) Quizilla.com (1) Raiko (1) Realta Fantasia (1) Revealation (1) Rumah baru (1) Ryuna Kurenai (1) S (1) S4 (1) Shatomi Shora (1) Sukabumi (1) Troubles (1) Vampire Knight (1) Warriors Orochi (1) Wataru Kurenai (1) Windows 7 (1) Yahoo (1) Yukio Kishida (1) alat musik (1) fileave.com (1) mata pelajaran (1) mediafire.com (1) tes (1) ulangan (1)